Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology is organizing the 3rd International Workshop on Functional Reverse Engineering of Machine Tools (WRE 2021) on 13–14 November, 2021. The Workshop has the technical sponsorship of IMechE (UK) and IEEE (USA), and the financial sponsorship of the Directorate General of Science and Technology, Government of KP.
WRE 2021 invites original book chapters to be published by CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group, USA). Book chapters accepted after a double-blind review process will be published by CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group, USA) as a book series (Computer in Engineering Design and Manufacturing Series).
The main focus of WRE 2021 is Machine Tools: An Industry-4.0 Perspective,
including, but not limited to, the topics titled below.
- Digital Twining of Machine Tools
- Industrial Internet of Things at SMEs
- SERCOS III/Industrial Ethernet Functionality
- Cybersecurity in Discrete Manufacturing
- Big Data at Manufacturing Enterprises
- Cloud Computing for Modern Enterprise
- Additive Manufacturing – Current trends
- Smart Sensors Fabrication
- Classic and Modern Control
- Process Monitoring and System Performance
- Sustainability at SMEs
- Promoting Small and Medium Enterprises
For further details and submission guidelines please visit: https://giki.edu.pk/wre2021