Flyer Click Here
COMSTECH has also launched a special program offering scholarships, research fellowships, technicians training & workshop participation grants for Palestinian.
This program is a collaborative effort of the member institutions of COMSTECH Consortium of Excellence (CCoE), Association of Private Sector Universities of Pakistan (APSUS) and COMSTECH.
These scholarships and research fellowships will support (undergraduate studentship, graduate studentship, research fellowships and workshop participation for the students, Scientists, Engineers and technicians of the State of Palestine.
|Call Status||The call is currently open|
|Hosting Country||Various Higher Education Institutions in OIC|
|Minimum degree held||Intermediate (F.Sc.)- 12 years of Education|
|Field||Advanced Fields of Science and Technology|
- Palestinians residing in occupied territories of Palestine (West Bank, Gaza and annexed regions).
- Palestinians in exile/ Palestinian refugees
- Palestinian nationals residing in any country of the world are eligible to apply for this program.
- Young researchers, scientists (enrolled in PhD, Masters, undergraduate programs or involved in active research) are eligible of this program.
- Technical personnel’s working for S&T and Engineering laboratories (For technicians training program).
- Selected participants of workshops/training programs organized by COMSTECH and its networks.
These scholarships and fellowships can be availed in the fields of Natural Sciences/ Applied Sciences/ Engineering and Technology, Computer Sciences, Software Engineering and Health sciences.
Selected candidates will study at Higher Educational Institutions (HEIs) of Pakistan, and OIC member states.
Duration of Award
The duration of fellowship program between 6-12 months and full-length degree program wherever applicable. Duration can be extended with mutual agreement of host institution and COMSTECH secretariat.
COMSTECH secretariat will cover the following expenses for fellowship:
- 1 economy class round trip from applicant home and host institution for the whole fellowship/scholarship period
- visa fee charges
- Local transport.
Host institutions will provide accommodations to the students. Financial support will be available for research fellowship awardees.
Applications will remain open round the year. Applications receive through embassy of Palestine in Pakistan. Application can be submitted to them through following firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are required to send an email of interest to undermentioned email addresses along with below documents.
- Scanned copy of your valid passport (page with your name and surname).
- Passport Size picture
- Scanned copy of your education documents i.e. Matriculation & Intermediate certificates etc.
Contact Information Address: COMSTECH Secretariat, 33-Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad
Phone No. : 92 51 9220681-3
Fax : 92 51 9211115, 9220265, 9205264
Email: email@example.com ; Khazima@comstech.org ; firstname.lastname@example.org