The Organization of Islamic Cooperation Standing Committee on Scientific and Technological Cooperation (COMSTECH) announces the award of prizes, which are intended to encourage and support scientific contributions in basic sciences. COMSTECH will offer Awards in the fields of Biology and Chemistry during the 16th Session of COMSTECH General Assembly.
Nominations for the COMSTECH Prizes are invited from science academies, national research councils, universities, research institutions, and internationally distinguished scientists
who are citizens of, and working in, OIC member states. Each Prize consists of a cash award of US$5000 and a personalized plaque.
- The nominations should clearly state the contributions made in the field for which the Prize would be given. Nominations must be submitted in the English language and accompanied by:
- Application Form
- Biodata of the candidate
- List of publications with Scopus or ISI Web of Science citations (with and without self), per paper citation and h-index
- A 400-500 words profile of the nominated individual,
- Latest passport size colored photograph.
Nominations will be judged by the committees of distinguished scientists appointed by Coordinator General COMSTECH.
- A signed cover letter, along with softcopies of the relevant nomination papers must reach COMSTECH Secretariat not later than the closing date.
For enquiries, please contact:
Prof. Dr. M. Qasim Jan
33 Constitution Avenue,
G-5/2, Islamabad-44000, Pakistan
Tel: +92 (0) 51 9220681-3 (3 lines)
Fax: +92 (0) 51 9205264 / 9220265